Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Old Barn

So I am quickly realizing that my extensive pet photo library is not quite as extensive as I had thought. So I will from now on be posting only one pet photo a week. However, I will still be updating this blog three times a week with images from other projects I am working on to fill the space.

So I learned a great lesson yesterday. Never leave a place the same way you came in. You might miss a great picture. This is an old barn I found up at French Creek state park yesterday morning. I drove up there at the crack of dawn to shoot some images but once their was unable to find any inspiration anywhere. I mean nothing. I was ready to go home with an empty memory card. Hey, everyday can't be a winner, right? So on my way home I decided to go a different route than usual and came across this cool barn in a field. A little HDR magic and boom a great image from an almost completely disappointing shoot.

No comments: